Together we can make an impact
Legno ID & Construction offers the excitement of an entrepreneurial environment with the stability of an established practice. Principals and senior leadership work side-by-side with junior designers to create innovative, workable designs.
Exercises independent judgment in evaluation, selection and use of standard techniques, and solves problems when encountered. A certified Interior Designer who possesses and applies a diversified knowledge of interior design principles, practices and procedures to complete assignments with originality and ingenuity. Anticipates job expectations and contributes to project and design solutions.
- Collaborates on all phases of the design process including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, document preparation and construction administration
- Collaborates in the development of interiors concepts based on client vision, desire, project scope and architectural concept
- Utilizes creative thinking to achieve innovative solutions
- Generates renderings and visual presentations that convey the design concepts to the client and generates finish plans, specifications and material selections needed for construction
- Provides design support and implementation documentation during completion and execution of design concepts
- May coordinate documentation effort for interiors projects of varying sizes with minimal guidance
- Maintains awareness of project program documents and schedules, including effectively meeting deadlines
- Participates in and may assist in leading design presentations internally and externally
- Effectively collaborates on implementation documentation and conveys design requirements and solutions to the broader design and construction team
- Participates in the selection and presentation of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E), color palettes and lighting to incorporate responsible and sustainable design practices
- Coordinates and may lead client presentations
- Coordinates with project team on review and approval of final interior and exterior programming, design development documents, construction documents, furnishings selections and purchases, RFIs and submittals
- Communicates with other disciplines, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators and contractors to incorporate all information into project requirements
- Participates in and may lead team meetings to discuss project issues, technical issues and coordination with other disciplines
- May prepare meeting minutes
- Acts as a mentor by coaching and motivating project team members
- Understands fundamental accounting principles and the project accounting process
- Supports the business development process by identifying new opportunities, marketing current clients for repeat business and assisting with proposals, budgets and schedules
Interested applicants are to: –
Enclosed a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) .
Mail it to :-
Human Resource Department
Legno ID & Construction
46, Jalan Merak, Sungai Dua,
11700 Gelugor, Penang.
Tel: 04-655 3252, 012-446 3252
Fax: 04-655 3252
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.